Mgt 230 Week One particular Essay

Decision- Making Process: Choosing the Right Choice

LaShanda Prejean

MGT 230

Ayneka Bruno

June eleven, 2012

Decision- Making Process: Choosing the Right Choice

When making a conclusion like enrolling in college, a single must have the justification to go through this. There are certain measures in the decision-making process being completed when ever deciding how to go about the option made. Decisions can either win or lose a person's self-esteem, so it is important to choose wisely. Decision making is not as easy as it might seem.

My decision to re-enroll in school was a part of a plan solely to provide intended for my little girl and motivate her to be independent. When I first started university, I was not thinking about my personal future in-depth until I discovered I was pregnant. This made me set up a strategy to finish college get a level and have a steady career when my little girl would be in the first level. I remained in university until the semester before I might deliver. Items got rocky on following your birth of my personal daughter but I could re-enroll after a month or two as a new mother. We enrolled in the Remington School where I had been very good there but I was unhappy. I originally wanted to select an Associate's degree nevertheless decided i minus well get my own Bachelors, therefore i transferred universities to University of Phoenix for the Bachelor's in operation concentration Accounting. I have been to the university for any year today and have 12 months left. My own daughter will begin Pre-K this August and by the time she actually is in first grade, I will be doing working in job field of choice.

My personal decision process had small similarity for the text go over in Phase 3. We identified what was causing making the decision to return to school. My spouse and i looked at my past functionality, present, and just how I wanted this to be later on. I applied my little girl as a motivator to want to push me along through the hard times and realized that giving up was not a possibility. If I...

Sources: Bateman, Big t. S. (2011). Management: Leading and Participating in a Competitive World (9th

ed. ). Retrieved in the University of Phoenix e book Collection database.